Skip to content
Salem Women’s 18-Hole Group:
- We are a group of women who enjoy playing 18-holes of golf
- Our membership fee is $86. That includes a membership to the Oregon Golf Association and the USGA GHIN handicap system. The fee is also used to fund the payouts for the tournaments along with the days play (our weekly game) and other events.
- Our season usually starts the first of April and continues through October.
- We primarily play on Tuesday mornings but we do make adjustments to include all who are interested in competing and playing with the ladies club. You may play the “days play” any day of the week, as long as you play with a member. Many of us also play throughout the week and on the weekend.
- Golf club membership is not required.
- We are open to all women who would like to compete in our Days Play as well as our seasonal tournaments (Partners Tournament, Club Championship, and Fall Tournament).
- We have a variety of handicaps; no matter your level, you are welcome to play with us.
- We are dedicated to getting out and playing golf in a fun and competitive setting.
- To promote good sportsmanship in the belief that the spirit of amateur play is not for the material gain, but for the love of the sport.
- To promote the interest of golf among women.
- To promote a knowledge of the rules and etiquette of the game of golf.
- To promote a calendar of days play activities, tournaments, and special plays which challenge all skill levels.
- To promote social activities throughout the year which enhance supportive relationships.
- If you are interested in joining or need more information, please contact one of the board members: