Men's Golf Club
Welcome to the Men's Club at Salem Golf Club - 2022
- Salem Men’s Club promotes the enjoyment of golf, supports the rules and etiquette of the game and provides a structure to participate in competitive play.
Integrity, comradery and fun are at the core of our activities.
Regardless of skill level, your participation is encouraged and hopefully this provides a platform to develop new friendships, improve your golf skills and enjoy the many activities sponsored by SMC.
Full Members in good standing have paid the $65 for annual membership dues for the golfing season.
Benefits to Full members are:
- Access to all weekly tournaments and major tournaments scheduled by the Men’s Club.
- USGA World Golf Handicap Index
- Membership to Oregon Golf Association (go to the OGA web page to see comprehensive list of benefits)
- Discounted green fees at the OGA Golf Course in Woodburn, OR
- Membership in the Northwest Golf Association
Our Board of Directors:
- President: Mike Groat
- Vice President: Lawrence Harris
- Treasury: Ron Richards
- Secretary/Communications: David Reid
- Tournament Director: Lawrence Harris
- Handicap Chairman: Jeff Witbeck
- Thursday Night Tournaments: Jim Hepler
For additional information about Salem Men’s Club, contact any of the Board members at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Ron Richards directly at 503-871-4882.
“Golf is a game in which you yell “fore”; shoot six, and write down five.” Paul Harvey
- February 13 – Super Bowl
- March 19 – Doug Clark Spring Opener
- April 23 & 24 – Anomaly Tournament
- May 15 – Two-Man Chapman
- June 11 – The Big Event
- July 9 – Member/Guest Day
- August 20 & 21 Brad Marley Club Championship
- September 17 & 18 – Ryder Cup Match Play
- October 16 Huck Johnson Super Tough
- November 20 – Turkey Shoot