|July 5, 2020|
COVID-19 Phase II protocol: all members, guests, and staff will be required to wear a facial covering when inside the golf shop, club house, and driving range shop. This is in compliance with Governor Brown’s order.
Here are the outside events for the month of July.
- July 2 – Congratulations to Jay, Theresa Schuh, Joan Thomas, Yasuko Itoh, and Karen Schultz for their 1st place finish at the OPGA Pro-Am at SGC.
- July 7 marks the return of the University Club. This is a 5pm 9-hole shotgun that will utilize all 18-holes. We will close the 1st tee at 2:30. In regards to carts we will stop sending 18-hole carts at 12pm and 9-hole carts at 2pm. Ladies Club, Seniors, and Barracuda tee times will be as per usual.
- July 8 – We have a small group from Michelbook in (10:00am-11:04am) they will need 15 carts so we will be operating with less carts on that day. Ladies & Seniors will go off as normal. Barracudas will be 11:12am-11:52am)
- July 10- Boys & Girls Club 100-hole Marathon- Course closed until 1:00pm
- July 13- Home Builders Association- Course Closed until 2:00pm
- July 17- South Salem HS Golf Event- TBD
- July 18- OGA Parent/Child Chapman- 1st tee closed 7:00am-1:00pm
- July 19- OGA Parent/Child Chapman- 1st tee closed 7:00am-1:00pm
- July 20- OWGA 8:00am shotgun
- July 31- Cap City Practice Round
- Spring Hill
- Club Green Meadows
- Pine Ridge
- Coos Golf Club
- The men’s club on Thursday evenings may be able to move into the traditional back 9 shotgun soon.
- Driving range will be moving to the grass tee on the far side of the range. Social distancing will be enforced.